In this way, why is my Xbox not connecting to live?
- Press the Guide button on your controller, then select Settings, select System Settings, and select Network Settings.
- Select the name of your Wireless Network, or select Wired Network for a wired connection.
- Select Test Xbox Live Connection.
How do you hard reset an Xbox one?
How do you connect to WIFI on Xbox one?
- Turn on your Xbox One and go to the Settings menu.
- Select Network.
- Select Set Up wireless network, to connect to a new network.
- Xbox One asks Which one is yours? and displays the wireless networks it detects in your area.
- Select the network you want to connect to.