In this manner, how do I update tracker software on my Fitbit?
- Ensure that your tracker is near your computer.
- Go back to the main menu and click Check for device update.
- When prompted, log in to your Fitbit account.
- Keep your tracker close to the computer during the update, which may take several minutes.
How do I get my Fitbit app to update?
- Tap the Play Store app.
- Tap or click the menu icon in the top left corner.
- Tap My apps & games. If the Fitbit app has an update, you'll see it in the Updates list.
- Tap Update.
How do I restart my tracker on my Fitbit?
- Plug your charging cable into your computer.
- Plug your Charge into the charging cable.
- Press and hold the button for 10 to 12 seconds until you see the Fitbit icon and a version number on the screen.
- Let go of the button.