Note: If the Merge and Center button is unavailable, the selected cells might be in Edit mode, or the cells might be inside an Excel table. To change the text alignment in the merged cell, select the cell, and then click any of the alignment buttons in the Alignment group on the Home tab.
Keeping this in consideration, how do I share an Excel file with multiple users?
With the workbook open, perform the following steps to share it:
- On the Review tab, in the Changes group, click the Share Workbook button.
- The Share Workbook dialog box will appear, and you select the Allow changes by more than one user at the same time.
How do I share an Excel spreadsheet?
Microsoft Office Excel 2007
- Click the Review tab.
- Click Share Workbook in the Changes group.
- On the Editing tab, click to select the Allow changes by more than one user at the same time.
- In the Save As dialog box, save the shared workbook on a network location where other users can gain access to it.
How do you Unshare a Google Doc?
Click from your list of documents the name of the document that you want to unshare. Click the blue "Share" button at the top right corner of the document and wait for the Sharing window to load. Click the "X" icon next to each user you no longer want to share the document with to remove them.