Who make Milwaukee power tools?
Milwaukee Electric Tool Corporation. The Milwaukee Electric Tool Corporation is a brand of Techtronic Industries, along with AEG, Ryobi, Hoover, Dirt Devil and Vax.
DeWalt increased their line of tools using ELU's technology. DeWalt is now a popular brand of tools for commercial contractors. In 2004, Black and Decker bought rival power tool manufacturer Porter-Cable and combined it with DeWalt in Jackson, Tennessee.
- Snap-on is an American designer, manufacturer and marketer of high-end tools and equipment to professional tool users. Founded in 1920, Snap-on is located in Kenosha, Wisconsin, and employs approximately 11,500 people worldwide. The company is currently worth US $9.5 billion and is included in the S&P 500.
- The Ryobi Tools brand in North America, Europe, Australia and New Zealand is owned by Techtronic Industries of Hong Kong, an original equipment manufacturer for brands such as Craftsman, Ryobi, and Ridgid.
- Designed to work with an assortment of 18V tools, you can use the DCB201 and DCB203 20V MAX Lithium-Ion batteries without having to spend money on new tools. Use only with compact DeWALT batteries DCB201 and DCB203. Allows for use of 20V MAX batteries in most 18V tools. Requires use of 20V MAX charger.
Check out some of our cordless drill reviews and best impact drivers for the money and have at it!
- The Best 20v Cordless Drill Goes to: Dewalt 20v Max XR.
- DeWalt DCD771C2 20V Max Cordless Drill Kit.
- Rockwell Brushless Impact Driver 20 VOLT.
- Hitachi 18V Lithium Ion Cordless Impact Driver.
- Brushless motor technology has been the rage in cordless power tools the last couple of years. In a tool with a brushless motor, the motor adjusts according to the task. The more resistance a drill or saw senses, the more power it draws, and conversely a lack of resistance lessens the pull.
- Best Cordless Impact Drivers 2018 Edition
- BEST 18V: MILWAUKEE M18 FUEL (BRUSHLESS 2653-22)
- 18V: MAKITA LXDT06 (BRUSHLESS) LXT LITHIUM ION 3-SPEED.
- Dewalt Impact Driver 20v Max.
- 18V: PORTER CABLE 20V MAX.
- 18V: BOSCH HYBRID 18V (BRUSHLESS IDH182-02L)
- 12V: MILWAUKEE M12 FUEL.
- 12V: BOSCH PS41-2A MAX LITHIUM ION.
- An impact driver is a tool that delivers a strong, sudden rotational and downward force, often used by mechanics to loosen larger screws (bolts) and nuts that are corrosively "frozen" or over-torqued. Cordless impact drivers should not to be confused with the powered impact wrench.
The Best Power Tool Combo Kits
- Ryobi 18-Volt ONE+ Lithium-Ion Ultimate Combo Power Tool Kit (6-Tool)
- Dewalt 20v Lithium Drill Driver/Impact Combo Kit.
- Bosch 12-Volt Lithium-Ion 2-Tool Combo Kit (Drill/Driver and Impact Driver)
- Makita XT1500 18V LXT Cordless Combo Kit (15 Piece)
- Black + Decker 20-Volt MAX Lithium-Ion Drill/Driver and Circular Saw Kit.
- Nowadays, Porter Cable (along with DeWalt) is owned by Stanley. Black and Decker, and Porter Cable tools are kind of regarded as an intermediate between consumer and professional-level. They have very good prices, decent quality, but are not really up to par with the best in the industry.
- Voltage ratings of 4 to 8 volts are sufficient for light-duty cordless screwdrivers, but drills with 12 to 18 volts will meet most homeowners' work needs. A high-power model handles heavier work, but more voltage means the tool has a bigger, heavier battery. A cordless drill battery needs recharging periodically.
- Makita Corporation (TYO: 6586) is a Japanese manufacturer of power tools. Founded on March 21, 1915, it is based in Anjō, Japan, and operates factories in Brazil, Canada, China, Japan, Mexico, Romania, the United Kingdom, Germany and the United States.
Updated: 18th November 2019