Who made the original Tomb Raider?
Games. The first entry in the series Tomb Raider was released in 1996 for personal computers (PC), PlayStation and Sega Saturn consoles. The Saturn and PlayStation versions were released in Japan in 1997. The second game, Tomb Raider II, launched in 1997, again for PC and PlayStation.
March 5, 2013
- Red Dead Redemption is the next game to join the Xbox One backward compatibility library, publisher Rockstar Games announced. Owners of the Western-based action title on Xbox 360 will be able to play it on their Xbox Ones this Friday, July 8.
- The list of backward compatible games on Xbox One is getting a boost today from another Assassin's Creed game, along with four other additions. The big addition here is Assassin's Creed 3, which makes the fifth game from the franchise to hit the backward compatible list.
- Is the PS4 backwards compatible? Ever since launching back in 2013, PS4 has lacked a truly accessible form of backwards compatibility. PlayStation Now isn't the most ideal way to play your PS3 library, and purchasing old PS2 classics is convenient, if a little harsh on your wallet.
June 11, 2001
- The main series began with Uncharted: Drake's Fortune released on the PlayStation 3 in 2007, followed by its sequels Uncharted 2: Among Thieves (2009), Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (2011), with the final installment Uncharted 4: A Thief's End released on the PlayStation 4 in 2016.
- The PS4 can play standard Blu-ray discs and DVDs, but currently does not support MP3 playback or streaming via DLNA. Mostly it lets you stream media content like music and movies from your PC to other devices, which includes the Xbox One, Xbox 360 and even PS3.
- Only some fat PS3s are backwards compatible, but not all of them are. The "slim" and "super slim" models are not backwards compatible. If you don't have a backwards compatible PS3, the only way to play PS2 games on it without jailbreaking is by purchasing and downloading the games available on the PlayStation Store.
- Your PS4™ system must enable the disc playback feature over the Internet, one time only, before you can play any BDs or DVDs. After this feature is enabled, your PS4™ system doesn't have to connect to the Internet to play BDs or DVDs. Playback of these types of discs is not supported. Do not use these discs.
- No, the Wii console does not play DVD, HD-DVD, Blu-Ray discs, CD music discs, or movies/music stored on SD cards, USB hard drives, or other portable memory devices.
- The Xbox 360 is a home video game console, and also it is a media player. With it ,you can watching movies on your HDTV. As we know, the PS3 can play Blu-ray Disc directly, but the Xbox 360 can't.
Updated: 16th October 2019