- Terrence Pegula, Buffalo Bills — $4.3 billion.
- Jerry Jones, Dallas Cowboys— $5.6 billion.
- Robert Kraft, New England Patriots — $6.2 billion.
- Shahid Khan, Jacksonville Jaguars — $7.4 billion.
- Stephen M.
- Stan Kroenke, Los Angeles Rams — $8.1 billion.
- Paul Allen, Seattle Seahawks — $20.9 billion.
Similarly, how much did Paul Allen pay for the Seahawks?
Local politicians approached Allen to buy the team when it threatened to move to California. He paid $194 million for the franchise and contributed another $130 million toward construction of a new stadium in Seattle. The team is now worth $1.25 billion, according to data compiled by Bloomberg.
Who owns the blazer?
As one does when you're the co-founder of Microsoft and owner of the Seattle Seahawks and Portland Trail Blazers, Paul Allen owns a big yacht — the Tatoosh, which at 303 feet long long is the 49th largest in the world, according to BoatInternational.com.
How much is Paul Allen's net worth?