- Dwight D. Eisenhower (Photo: File Photo)
- Harry Truman (Photo: Associated Press)
- Woodrow Wilson (Photo: Associated Press)
- James Monroe (Photo: File Photo)
- James Madison (Photo: Public Domain)
- Thomas Jefferson (Photo: File Photo)
- George Washington (Photo: Public Domain)
- Abraham Lincoln (Photo: Alexander Gardner)
Keeping this in view, who is the most popular president in American history?
Abraham Lincoln was rated the greatest president, with an average score of 95 out of 100, followed by George Washington and Franklin D. Roosevelt. The rest in the top 10 were Teddy Roosevelt, Thomas Jefferson, Harry S. Truman, Dwight D. Eisenhower, Bill Clinton, Andrew Jackson and Woodrow Wilson.
Who was the best president in history?
A 2015 poll administered by the American Political Science Association (APSA) among political scientists specializing in the American presidency had Abraham Lincoln in the top spot, with George Washington, Franklin D. Roosevelt, Theodore Roosevelt, Thomas Jefferson, Harry S. Truman, Dwight D. Eisenhower, Bill Clinton,
Who was the most popular president in the NCR?
When he asks you who the most popular NCR president was, you answer Tandi. When asked where the original NCR capital was located, you answer Shady Sands. And when asked what the NCR's flag is emblazoned with, you answer a double-headed bear.