If you need a racing hero, one with brashness in his blood, any of these five icons will do.
- Ayrton Senna. Whenever racing fanatics try to name the best driver in history, the Brazilian phenom Ayrton Senna da Silva invariably comes to mind.
- Juan Manuel Fangio.
- Michael Schumacher.
- Tazio Nuvolari.
- Mario Andretti.
In this regard, who are the top 10 richest Nascar drivers?
The 20 Richest NASCAR Drivers in History
- Dale Earnhardt Sr. –
- Kevin Harvick – $70 million.
- Mark Martin – $70 million.
- Tony Stewart – $70 million.
- Ken Schrader – $75 million.
- Jimmie Johnson – $120 million.
- Jeff Gordon – $150 million.
- Dale Earnhardt Jr. – $300 million.
How much does a Nascar pit crew member make a year?
Along with a competitive salary (top service members bank upwards of $100,000 a year), a career as a tire carrier offers the potential for real professional growth—something the NFL explicitly does not promise with every reminder of the average player's shelf life: just 3½-years. A pit crew athlete?
How much does Jimmy Johnson make per year?
Jimmie Johnson takes the title as Nascar's highest-paid driver in 2016 after he clinched his record-tying seventh Cup championship with a win at Homestead-Miami Speedway in the final race of the season. Johnson earned $21.8 million by Forbes' count from salary, bonuses, prize money, endorsements and licensing.