Who does everyone end up with in Gossip Girl?
Dan and Serena finally get married in the finale. Dan is good friends with Nate Archibald, Blair Waldorf, and Chuck Bass. In the sixth season, Dan reveals himself to be the anonymous blogger known as Gossip Girl. He, Blair and Serena are the only characters that appear in every episode of the TV series.
The two are on their way out of town when they get into a serious car accident, and Blair loses her baby. To keep her end of the deal, Blair marries Louis in G.G. However, she confesses that she still loves Chuck to Chuck at the wedding and it's all caught on video by Georgina and it ends up on Gossip Girl.
- During the third season, Jenny continues to crush on Nate despite him dating her stepsister, Serena van der Woodsen. However, Nate is uninterested and rejects her advances. Consequently, Jenny sleeps with Nate's best friend, Chuck Bass before being banished from Manhattan by Blair Waldorf.
- Gossip Girl, season 5, episonde 10, Blair and chuck before the car crash.
- Chuck's father owned the New York Palace Hotel, and this season, Chuck purchased the Empire Hotel by cashing out his share in Bass Industries. He was spurred to buy the hotel when he couldn't close a deal to open a nightclub. (In the Gossip Girl book series, Chuck lives at the Plaza hotel.)
At one point, Blair plans to leave Louis but ultimately doesn't. They marry, but their wedding is interrupted by a video of Blair's confession of love to Chuck, and Louis makes sure Blair knows he only married her to save face and behind the scenes, they have no relationship.
- Five Years Later: Nate (Chace Crawford) is running for mayor of New York City (seriously?!); Chuck and Blair are married with a son, Henry; Eric and Jenny are around; Rufus (Matthew Settle) is with Lisa Loeb (!); Lily and William are together; Georgina (Michelle Tratchenberg) and Uncle Jack are together; and Serena and
- Gossip Girl: Meet Serena and Dan's Brother! The spawn of Lily and Rufus is here! Yep, on-again, off-again couple Serena van der Woodsen (Blake Lively) and Dan Humphrey (Penn Badgley) will soon come face-to-face with their half-brother, with whom they each share a parent.
- Leighton Meester height and weight measurements have been subjects of intense gossip, speculation, criticism, and praise. Meester is a slim celebrity who looks amazing in her height of 5 feet and 5 inches.
When Blair returns from her honeymoon, she decides to bring Dan and Serena back together for Valentine's Day. However, her plan backfires when Dan kisses her and she surprises herself by kissing back. Despite her feelings, she tells him that they can't be together because of the prenup and the dowry (Crazy Cupid Love).
- Scene from the finale of “Gossip Girl” with Lisa Loeb. The series “Gossip Girl” came to a close last night–and, perhaps improbably, in a flash forward scene taking place five years in the future, the Rufus Humphrey character seemingly ended up with Lisa Loeb, a pop singer whose biggest hit came in the 90s.
- Gossip Girl is an American teen drama television series based on the book series of the same name written by Cecily von Ziegesar. The series, created by Josh Schwartz and Stephanie Savage, originally ran on The CW for six seasons from September 19, 2007, to December 17, 2012.
- Dr. William van der Woodsen is a recurring character in the Gossip Girl television adaption. William is Lily's first husband and the father of Eric and Serena van der Woodsen. He is also the father of Lola by Lily's sister, Carol Rhodes.
Updated: 6th December 2019