Who are the members of the band The Wanted?
The Wanted's Nathan Sykes Sets the Record Straight: The Band Didn't Break Up, Is Just 'Taking a Break' It's been a year since British boy band The Wanted split – but one member says it's not necessarily forever. “We didn't break up. We're taking a break as a band,” Nathan Sykes, 21, tells PEOPLE.
- The Wanted. The Wanted are a British-Irish boy band consisting of members Max George, Siva Kaneswaran, Jay McGuiness, Tom Parker and Nathan Sykes.
- He's not alone. Molly Ringwald also recently announced on Reddit she was offered Julia Robert's iconic role in "Pretty Woman." We found 25 other actors and actresses who turned down possible career-changing roles.
- When Forrest gets up to talk at the Vietnam rally in Washington, the microphone plug is pulled and you cannot hear him. According to Tom Hanks, he says, "Sometimes when people go to Vietnam, they go home to their mommas without any legs. Sometimes they don't go home at all. That's a bad thing.
- In 2006, McFly appeared as themselves in the film Just My Luck, starring Lindsay Lohan and Chris Pine. They released a US album, Just My Luck, which was also used as the film's soundtrack.
- William McKinley was killed by an anarchist in 1901. Several other presidents have survived or narrowly avoided assassination attempts. Ronald Reagan was shot in the chest in 1981, but survived. Gerald Ford escaped two assassination attempts.
- This is the northern route through Utah to Monument Valley and was used as the location in the movie "Forrest Gump" were Forrest (played by Best Actor Oscar winner Tom Hanks) ended his cross-country run. Monument Valley and to the west of Mexican Hat is spectacular Utah's Goosenecks State Park.
Updated: 3rd October 2019