Which is the best airport to fly into for Milan?
The bus stop is just outside the main train station. Taxi from Malpensa is approx 90/euros. The other Milan airport is LINATE (LIN) and it's nearly in the city - Could be approx 20/euros by taxi or by buses to the train station. You can check on www.sea.com and then select the airport you wish to fly in.
- A taxi from Ciampino airport to Rome is €30. That's the flat rate set by the city; it includes all passengers in the vehicle, all of their bags, and one stop in the center. For that, it's illegal for drivers to charge more. (From the Fiumicino-Leonardo da Vinci airport, there's also a set fee, €48).
- The airport authorities have set a fixed fare of 48 euro between Fiumicino Airport and destinations in Rome city centre defined as within the Aurelian Walls, (see map further down the page).. The taxi fare includes baggage and is for a maximum of four passengers.
- Hourly service for only 8 Euros (same fare as the FR1 train). The nonstop Leonardo da Vinci airport express train to Roma Termini costs a confiscatory 14 Euros. A real rip-off!! hyperlinks to the websites are in my posting above.
Orio al Serio International Airport
- A Linate Airport taxi offers reasonable charges from the airport to the center of Milan City and it only takes about 10 minutes depending on the traffic. Taxi ranks are located directly outside the arrivals terminal. Taxis charge an average of €20 from Linate to Milan City Centre.
- Although Bergamo airport does not have a direct rail link, the train station in Bergamo is within easy reach of the airport and only takes 10-15 minutes on the Bergamo bus. Buses leave from the airport to Bergamo every 30 minutes throughout the day and connect passengers to the train station.
- Where to Stay in Milan: How to Choose the Right Neighborhood For Your Visit
- Brera. Just north of the Duomo is the artsy (and wealthy) Brera district.
- Chinatown. Chinatown is located behind Parco Sempione, near Garibaldi station.
- Fiera, San Siro.
- The Navigli at Porta Genova.
- Porta Romana.
A Linate Airport taxi offers reasonable charges from the airport to the center of Milan City and it only takes about 10 minutes depending on the traffic. Taxi ranks are located directly outside the arrivals terminal. Taxis charge an average of €20 from Linate to Milan City Centre.
- Uber Car Requirements: 115 Uber XL Cars Analyzed
Uber Service Vehicle Make Vehicle Model uberXL Kia Sedona uberXL Dodge Grand Caravan (Passenger) uberXL Kia Sedona uberXL Nissan Quest
- Uber Xchange. Uber Xchange offers short-term car leases from partnering car dealerships. Consider Xchange only if you're driving 40-plus hours per week, want a car for personal use and can't get other financing because of your credit. Remember, some lenders may be able to help you buy a used car at a better price.
- Uber drivers rate riders just as riders can rate drivers. And they will know if you tip or not and how much before giving you a rating. Lyft drivers rate you before they see if you've tipped. Tipping might also concentrate drivers in wealthier neighborhoods because they expect better tips.
Updated: 24th September 2018