- Oatmeal. Oatmeal by itself is not the most flavorful food out there, but you can always spice it up by adding different fruits or blend in some cinnamon or honey.
- Brewer's Yeast.
Hereof, what foods are good for breastfeeding?
- Low-Fat Dairy Products. Whether you prefer yogurt, milk, or cheese, dairy products are an important part of healthy breastfeeding.
- Lean Beef. Boost your energy as a new mom with iron-rich foods like lean beef.
- Brown Rice.
What foods are good to eat when breastfeeding?
- Fish and seafood: Salmon, seaweed, shellfish and sardines.
- Meat: Beef, lamb, pork and organ meats, such as liver.
- Fruits and vegetables: Berries, tomatoes, cabbage, kale, garlic and broccoli.