RANKED: These will be the 21 most powerful economies in 2030
- China — $38.008 trillion. Wangfujing Street, Beijing Wikimedia Commons.
- United States — $23.475 trillion.
- India — $19.511 trillion.
- Japan — $5.606 trillion.
- Indonesia — $5.424 trillion.
- Russia — $4.736 trillion.
- Germany — $4.707 trillion.
- Brazil — $4.439 trillion.
Also to know is, which countries will dominate the world in 2050?
Read on to discover which countries will be the richest in 2050.
- China. istock.
- United States. istock.
- India. Pinterest.
- Japan. istock.
- Germany. istock.
- United Kingdom. istock.
- Brazil. Brazil is a surprise entry in the top ten – given its past experiences of inflation levels of over 500 percent.
- Mexico. istock.
Also Know, which country has the brightest future?
Africa's future is indeed looking bright in terms of future investment opportunities, as it receives some of the highest levels in sunlight anywhere in the world, which will create an abundance of solar investment opportunities.
Will China rule the world?
When China Rules the World. When China Rules the World: The End of the Western World and the Birth of a New Global Order is a book by British journalist and scholar Martin Jacques. It was released in 2009.
Which religion will rule the world in future?
A study in 2017 revealed that Hinduism is the fastest-growing religion. Studies in the 21st century suggest that, in terms of percentage and worldwide spread, Islam is the fastest-growing major religion in the world.