Which cereal is good to gain weight?
7 of the Best Cereals for Weight Loss
- Shredded Wheat (Post)
- Bran Flakes (Post)
- Grape-Nuts Original (Post)
- Ezekiel 4:9 Sprouted Grain Crunchy Cereal (Food for Life)
- Uncle Sam Original (Attune Foods)
- Flax Plus Multibran Flakes (Nature's Path Foods)
- Kashi 7 Whole Grain Nuggets Cereal (Kashi Company)
Here are 10 healthy breakfast recipes for weight gain:
- Oatmeal Peanut Porridge: Image: Shutterstock.
- Granola With Nuts And Whole Milk: Image: Shutterstock.
- Dry Fruit Chocolate Milk Shake:
- Whole Wheat Paneer Almond Sandwich:
- High Protein Oatmeal Cookies:
- Oats And Chocolate Protein Shake:
- Banana Peanut Butter Shake:
- Below are 5 fast high protein breakfast options to help you build muscle, feel fuller, longer and are easy to prep, eat and enjoy.
- Greek yogurt combo.
- Hard boiled eggs and Ezekiel bread.
- Cottage cheese and fruit.
- Veggie and egg scramble.
- Protein oatmeal.
- 17 Comments+ Post Comment.
- While the occasional pancake breakfast is probably nothing to worry about, making it your go-to morning meal can contribute to unhealthy weight gain. That's because pancakes and their various toppings can be high in calories, fat and sugar, each of which can cause you to pack on the pounds.
- To slow down your metabolic rate and put on weight quickly, you can make sure that breakfast, lunch and dinner are huge and well spaced out. I don't want you to avoid snacking, as any extra calories are a good thing, but do keep this principle in mind. If nothing else, try to compile your snacking into 'mini meals'.
Updated: 2nd October 2019