Which boat goes to Stormwind from Rutheran village?
Rut'theran Village. Rut'theran Village is an outpost port for the night elf city of Darnassus, located at the very bottom of the great tree Teldrassil. There is a portal here that goes directly into Darnassus, as well as three docks with regular boats going to the Exodar and Stormwind City.
You take the portal (in Darnassus) and it takes you to Ruth'eran Village. From there you wait for the boat on the dock. There's also a flight path from Rut'theran Village to Auberdine, for the record. If I recall, for your first visit, you need to actually take the boat, then get the flight point.
- Answer Wiki
- There is a portal west of the bank in Darnassus that takes you to the Night Elf port, Rut'theran Village.
- From there you can take a Boat to Stormwind.
- You can catch a free ride on the Deeprun Tram(entrance at [66.0, 33.0]) in the Dwarven District of Stormwind that will take you to Ironforge.
- To reach Winterspring, head through the hold entrance in the northeastern tip of Felwood and continue straight after the bridge. It used to be that, in order to pass through the hold without the Timbermaw Furbolgs attacking you, you would need to have reached at least unfriendly reputation with the Timbermaw furbolgs.
- Alliance:From Rut'theran Village in Teldrassil, the only way to reach Darkshore is by flight path. Travelers can head from Astranaar in Ashenvale and follow the road north into southern Darkshore. A long walk to the north leads to Lor'danel. Horde:From Zoram'gar Outpost in Ashenvale, head north-east to the main road.
You can take a boat from the northern dock of Auberdine to Rut'theran Village. From Stormwind, go to Stormwind Harbor, then take a boat (on left) to Darnassus. Find flight master and fly to Darkshore. From Theramore Isle, swim north along the coast, then go west (safer than going through Dustwallow Marsh).
- Past level 80, the quickest way to is take the portal from Stormwind to Uldum and simply fly to Tanaris. Otherwise, take the Tram to Ironforge then fly (or walk) to Menethil harbor. From there, take the boat to Theramore and swim through Thousand Needles (south of Dustwallow Marsh) and right into Tanaris.
- Several options.
- Get down to Booty Bay in Stranglethorn Vale, take a boat to Ratchet in the Southern Barrens, ride south along the coast.
- Get to Menethil Harbor north of Ironforge and take a boat directly to Theramore.
- Ask in Trade chat or General chat for a mage player to make you a portal there.
- Stormwind Harbor. Stormwind Harbor is located in the northwestern area of Stormwind City, with the access point set between the now-destroyed Park and Cathedral Square. Players are able to sail to Northrend from there since Wrath of the Lich King.
Ummm, I would recommend going to the Exodar first. It's the Draenei home "city" on Azuremyst Isle with an AH, bank, trainers, etc. There is a boat just outside of the Exodar that will take you to Auberdine and onward. No need to swim, and no need to go all the way to Stormwind at this point.
- In Stormwind, the Deeprun Tram is in the northeast part called the Dwarven District mostly inhabited by dwarves. You enter the tram instance through a tunnel at the east-most side surrounded by a great big rotating gear as in Ironforge. There are two trams that arrive at varying intervals.
- You can fly from Darkshore (if you have at least Artisan level) to Rut'theran Village (start at 40.33, 12.3 to ensure you are at furtherest point of non-fatigue waters) and then take the boat (at the west dock - 52.1, 88.96) that is in Rut'theran Village to Azuremyst Isle.
- Behind the bank in Darnassus is a pink pavilion that's a portal to the base of Teldrassil, a place call Rut'theran Village. There are three docks there. The one to the west has a ferry to Azuremyst Isle, the Draenei starting zone and the Exodar. The southern dock has a boat to Stormwind harbor.
Updated: 2nd October 2019