Where is voice recorder on Samsung s5?
Record and Play File - Voice Recorder - Samsung Galaxy S® 5. From a Home screen, navigate: Apps > Voice Recorder. Tap the Record icon (located at the bottom) to begin recording. When finished, tap the Stop icon (located at the bottom) to discontinue recording and save the file.
whatsappMediaWhatsApp Voice Notes you will find folders in there for recorded voice messages over Whatsapp application. Recordings can be found under: settings/device maintenance/memory or storage. Navigate to the Phone. Then click in the "Voice Recorder" folder.
- The stock iOS Voice Memos app provides a simple way to record audio directly to an iPhone, iPad or iPod touch. Recordings are saved with the file extension .m4a. While voice memo recordings are typically synced and accessed using iTunes, they can be copied directly from a jailbroken iOS device using iFile or SSH.
- The Voice Memos app is often overlooked, but it offers by far the simplest way to record audio from the iPhone microphone, here's how it works:
- Open the “Voice Memos” app located on the iPhone.
- Tap the red record button to start recording the voice or audio, when finished tap again on the same button to stop recording.
- Step 1: Find and tap the audios you want to save in WhatsApp dialog. Step 2: Choose the forwarding options and click the forward button in the lower-right corner. Step 3: Select the Email option and set your Email address as the recipient to send the audio message to yourself.
Updated: 7th December 2019