Where is voice recorder on iPhone 6?
1On the second Home screen, tap the Extras folder to open it and then tap Voice Memos. The Voice Memos app opens which allows you to begin recording your audio notes through the microphone of your iPhone 6.
While the iPhone does not have a built-in recording option for telephone calls, you can record face-to-face conversations using the Voice Memos app, which by default is located in the Utilities folder. However, you can still record incoming and outgoing calls by using a third-party solution.
- Just follow these steps to record audio on your iPhone 6:
- 1On the second Home screen, tap the Extras folder to open it and then tap Voice Memos.
- 2In the Voice Memos app, tap the red Record button to record a memo.
- 3A blue line moving from left to right shows that you're in recording mode.
- To record a call, simply press the “4” key. Just like that, you'll be able to record your calls through Google Voice! By default, Google will store your calls online, and you will be able to access them from your inbox (a recorded icon will appear next to the incoming call you recorded).
- WePhone is a voice-over-IP phone app that lets you record any call with the tap of a button. You can also try some app-powered recording options. Call Recorder - ACR (Android), for example, can easily preserve both incoming and outgoing calls -- but make sure you test it first, because not all phones support recording.
How to record Voice Memos for iPhone
- Launch the Voice Memos app from your Home screen.
- Tap the record button.
- Tap the stop button to stop the recording at any time.
- Tap Done when you are satisfied with your recording.
- Type a name into the field if you wish to name your recording.
- Tap Save.
- If you lack 3D Touch, a simple long-press will do. A button to turn Microphone Audio On or Off will show up just beneath the record button. Tap the button to turn audio recording on, then tap Start Recording. Now iOS 11 will record using your device's microphone along with whatever is on the screen.
- How to send a voice memo through iMessage on iPhone and iPad
- Launch the Voice Memo app on your iPhone or iPad.
- Tap on the voice memo you'd like to send in order to expand it.
- Tap on the Share button.
- Tap on the Message icon.
- Type in the name of the person you'd like to send it to and select them.
- Tap on the Send button.
- Step 1: Open the Voice Memos app. If you cannot find it it might be in a Utilities folder, as in the screenshot below. You can then select the Voice Memos app from there. Step 2: Touch the red Record button at the center of the screen to begin recording audio.
If you want to listen to your recorded phone calls on your iPhone, you'll need to download the Google Voice app.
- Launch the Google Voice app as you would normally.
- Tap Menu in the top-left corner of the app.
- Select Recorded.
- Find the call you want to listen to, and touch the recording to open it.
- The easiest way to record video on your Mac is with the built-in QuickTime app. Open your Applications folder to find QuickTime. Once it's open, go to File > New Screen Recording and then click the Record button. You can choose between recording a portion of your screen or the entire screen.
- Answer: A: I believe iOS 4.0 removed the limit, which was somewhere around ~33 minutes or so. I believe it was limited by file size more than recording length and thus would vary from about 30 minutes to around 37 minutes max. I know you can go to at least two hours now, but I have not tested recently since iOS 4.2.1.
- The Apple Lossless files are about 2.4MB per minute; the WAV files about 5.2MB and 2.7MB, respectively. Voice Memo is a great way to use your iPod to record lectures or meetings—but just make sure you have enough free space, since at the largest file size, you'll need about 300MB per hour.
Updated: 6th December 2019