Where is the reset button on an iPhone 4s?
Master reset with hardware keys
- Reset the iPhone by holding the sleep/wake button at the top right of the device and the home button at the bottom center of the face at the same time.
- Hold them both until you see the screen go black.
- Wait until the white Apple logo appears.
- When this happens, you can let go.
While unlocked iPhones bought from Apple or from AT&T can accept any SIM card for access to any GSM carrier, including T-Mobile in the U.S., these phones can't be activated on Verizon or Sprint. But keep in mind that the iPhone 4S is exactly the same in terms of hardware regardless of carrier.
How do you restart a iphone 4s?
Press and hold both the Sleep button and Home button until the iPhone shuts down, ignore the slide to power off option which will pop up on screen, just keep pressing the Sleep and Home buttons. This will make the iPhone perform a hardware reset and your iPhone should restart without a hitch.
How do you reset on Iphone 4?
Apple iPhone 4 (iOS 9.2)
- Ensure the iPhone is off.
- Insert the USB cable, then hold the Home key while connecting the iPhone to iTunes.
- On the computer, when prompted that iTunes has detected the iPhone in recovery mode, click OK.
- Click Restore.
- Click Restore and Update.
- iTunes will begin to restore your iPhone.
How do I wipe out an Iphone 4s?
How to erase all data from your iPhone or iPad
- Launch the Settings app from the Home screen of your iPhone or iPad.
- Now tap on General.
- Scroll all the way to the bottom and tap on Reset.
- Tap on Erase All Content and Settings.
- Tap on Erase iPhone.
- Tap on Erase iPhone again to confirm.
- Enter your Passcode.
How do I reformat my Iphone 4s?
- Check that you are in Home screen.
- Next goto to Settings.
- Then please select General.
- After that navigate to Reset, and select option "Erase All Content and Settings".
- Now confirm information in your screen.
- Enter your passcode.
- Wait until your device will reset.
How do you set up a iphone 4s?
The Apple iPhone 4S is activated and ready to use.
- Slide to the right to start setup.
- Touch the desired language.
- Touch the desired country or region.
- Touch the desired Wi-Fi network.
- Enter the network password.
- Touch Join.
- Touch Enable Location Services.
- Enter a four-digit passcode.
How do you restart a Iphone 4?
If turning the iPhone off and back on again doesn't fix the problem, or the iPhone is unresponsive when you try to turn it off, you have to reset it by doing the following: Press and hold the On/Off Sleep/Wake button and the Home button at the same time for at least ten seconds, until the Apple logo appears.
How do I restore my Iphone 4s from Itunes?
Restore your device to factory settings
- Open iTunes on your Mac or PC.
- Connect your iPhone, iPad, or iPod to your computer with the cable that came with your device.
- If a message asks for your device passcode or to Trust This Computer, follow the onscreen steps.
Hold both the power and home button until the Apple Logo appears. When the Logo appears, release the power button but keep holding the Home Button until "Connect to iTunes" appears. Connect the phone to iTunes and either Enter Recovery Mode, Backup the Device, or do a Factory reset.
How do I do a soft reset on my Iphone?
- Just press and hold both the Sleep/Wake and Home buttons simultaneously for at least 10 seconds, until you see the Apple logo. You can let go of both buttons after the Apple logo appears.
- Your phone will go through the usual process of starting up.
- You'll be back in your home screen.
How do you reset an Iphone 4 with a computer?
- Connect your device to your computer using the cable that came with it.
- Select your iPhone, iPad, or iPod when it appears in iTunes.
- In the Summary panel, click Restore.
- Click Restore again to confirm that you want to restore your device to factory settings and delete all data and content.
How do I reset my iphone if my power button is broken?
You can turn off your iPhone even if the lock button is broken, too. To do so, tap the grey accessibility button, tap device and then tap and hold Lock Screen. This will bring up the usual power off screen so you can then slide to power off.
How do I reset all settings on my Iphone?
How to erase and restore your iPhone
- Launch the Settings app.
- Tap General.
- Tap Reset. It's all the way at the bottom.
- Tap Erase All Content and Settings. You may have to reenter your passcode to do so. Once you do this, the phone will erase itself, restart, and return to the setup screen.
How do you remove Apple ID from Iphone?
Remove your associated devices on an iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- Tap Settings > [your name] > iTunes & App Store.
- Tap your Apple ID.
- Tap View Apple ID. You might be asked to enter your password.
- Scroll to the iTunes in the Cloud section, then tap Remove This Device.
How do I get rid of someone else's Apple ID on my Iphone?
Removing the borrower's Apple ID from the App Store and returning to your own instead is easy:
- Open App Store.
- Tap Featured.
- Scroll down to the bottom.
- Tap the Apple ID at the bottom left and tap Sign Out.
- Tap Sign In.
- Enter your Apple ID and Password and tap OK.
Steps to delete iCloud account on iPhone/iPad
- Tap on the Settings app and then scroll down to find iCloud.
- Tap on "iCloud" to open it.
- Scroll down until you find "Delete Account" and then tap on that.
- Tap on "Delete" again to confirm the deletion of the iCloud account.
Updated: 26th September 2018