Search for System Information in Lion or later (or System Profiler in Snow Leopard and earlier versions of Mac OS) in Spotlight (press ? and Space ). The program is in /Applications/Utilities and is the tool to see the connected USB devices and other hardware details. It is quite simliar to Device Manager on Windows.
In this way, where is the control Centre on a Mac?
Make sure that both devices can use AirDrop:
- On Mac computers, choose Go from the menu bar in the Finder. If the Go menu includes AirDrop, that Mac can use AirDrop.
- On iOS devices (iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch) open Control Center by swiping up from the bottom of the screen.
How do you get to the Control Panel on a Mac?
Launch the Java Control Panel on Mac (10.7.3 and above)
- Click on Apple icon on upper left of screen.
- Go to System Preferences.
- Click on the Java icon to access the Java Control Panel.
How do you open Notification Center?
Open Notification Center. To open Notification Center with a gesture, tap the top of the screen on your device to move the VoiceOver focus to the status bar. Then swipe down with three fingers from the top of the screen. To open Notification Center with your Apple Wireless Keyboard, press Option–Up Arrow.