Some are connected to each other while others are not. All of them have a different number of countries forming them. The names of the seven continents of the world are: Asia, Africa, Europe, Australia, North America, South America, and Antarctica.
Furthermore, what countries are in North America map?
Map of the North American Continent: The geographic continent of North America includes the countries of Central America, Mexico, the United States, Canada, Greenland, and the islands of the Caribbean region.
Also, what are the 23 countries that make up the North America?
There are 23 countries that make up North America. Basically, Canada, USA, Mexico plus the Caribbean states.
There are three was to define North America:
- US, Canada, and Mexico (3 Countries)
- US, Canada, Mexico, and Central America (10 Countries)
- US, Canada, Mexico, Central America, and the Caribbean (23 Countries)
Is America a country Yes or no?
The United States of America (USA), commonly known as the United States (U.S. or US) or America, is a country consisting of 50 states, a federal district, five major self-governing territories, and various possessions.
What are the 5 richest countries?
These are the 25 richest countries in the world
- United Arab Emirates. • GNI per capita: $67,758.
- Bermuda. • GNI per capita: $68,113.
- Kuwait. • GNI per capita: $72,872.
- Brunei. • GNI per capita: $76,427.
- Singapore. • GNI per capita: $82,503.
- Macao SAR, China. • GNI per capita: $95,304.
- Qatar. • GNI per capita: $116,799.