To manage your privacy settings:
- Tap the Settings icon on your Home screen.
- Tap Privacy.
- Tap an item to view which apps (if any) have requested access to the information.
- Turn controls on or off to enable or disable access for certain apps.
Similarly, how do I install a profile on my iPhone?
Installing a developer beta over the air:
- Navigate to the iOS section of the Apple Developer Center on an iOS device.
- Scroll down to "Configuration Profile" option and click on "Download."
- When the iOS Beta Software Profile pops up, click on "Install."
- Open the Settings app, tap on "General" and then "Software Update."
Where is device management on iPad?
Here are the steps to remove MDM profile from the iPhone, iPad and iPod touch devices. Steps: Open “Settings” App. Scroll down and then tap on “General” section from the left menu Scroll down all the way and then tap on “Device Management” Then tap on “MDM Profile” Then tap on “Remove Management” If it […]
What is a device management on iPhone?
Apple iOS mobile device management. Enrollment: Before IT can manage iPhones and iPads, they must be configured to work with the company's mobile device management (MDM) software. In previous versions, users had to enroll devices themselves, but iOS 7 gives that power to IT.