Where is 164 area code?
A Canadian E.164 number consists of the single-digit Country Code “1”, followed by a 10-digit NANP number consisting of a 3-digit Numbering Plan Area (NPA), commonly called the Area Code, a 3-digit Central Office (CO) Code, and a 4-digit Line Number.
04 — The Wellington Region. 06 — The rest of the southern and eastern North Island, including Manawatu-Wanganui, Hawkes Bay, Taranaki, Gisborne, New Plymouth, and Palmston North.
- To call New Zealand from the U.S., just follow these dialing instructions:
- First dial 011, the U.S. exit code.
- Next dial 64, the country code for New Zealand.
- Then dial the 1-digit area code (see sample calling code list below) followed by the 7-digit phone number.
- or they leave me a message! I receive missed call from this number and i check the country codes. +88 is from Taiwan but I do not have any relatives from Taiwan. So I not intent to do anything and today I read its a spam!
- By 1994, there were 6 area codes of two digits covering Sydney (02), Melbourne (03), Canberra (06), Brisbane (07), Adelaide (08) and Perth (09), 48 area codes of three digits, from (002) covering Hobart to (099) covering mid-west Western Australia, and one area code of four digits, Kangaroo Island (0848), which was not
Telephone numbers in Hungary
|Country calling code||+36|
|International call prefix||00|
|Area code||Region||State or territory|
|02||Central East||New South Wales, Australian Capital Territory|
|03||South East||Victoria, Tasmania|
- The 217 area code includes the Illinois capital, Springfield, plus Champaign, Urbana, Decatur, Danville, Effingham, Quincy, and Rantoul. 217 was one of the original area codes, which were created in 1947. Originally, 217 included most of Metro East, the Illinois side of the St. Louis metropolitan area.
- Area code 815 is found in the US state of Illinois. Primarily servicing the city of Rockford (population: 187116), area code 815 covers 24 counties of Illinois. Located in the Central time zone, area code 815 is on the same time as Chicago, IL. Area code 815 was brought into effect on January 1, 1947.
Updated: 3rd December 2019