Where do I find my clip tray on this phone?
You can copy images or texts and keep them in the Clip Tray. Then, you can paste them whenever and wherever you want. Tap and hold text and images while editing them and tap > CLIP TRAY. Tap and hold a text input field and select CLIP TRAY.
Cut or Copy Text:
- Touch and hold the text field.
- If necessary, adjust the markers to select the appropriate words or letters. To select the entire field, tap Select all.
- Tap one of the following: Copy. Cut.
- How to copy and paste text
- Find the text you want to copy and paste.
- Tap and hold on the text.
- Tap and drag the highlight handles to highlight all the text you want to copy and paste.
- Tap Copy in the menu that appears.
- Tap and hold in the space where you'd like to paste the text.
- Tap Paste in the menu that appears.
- Step 9: Once text is highlighted, it's also possible to copy and paste it using a keyboard shortcut instead of the mouse, which some people find easier. To copy, press and hold Ctrl (the control key) on the keyboard and then press the C on the keyboard. To paste, press and hold down Ctrl and then press V.
- Not all text fields support cut/copy.
- Touch and hold the text field then slide the blue markers left/right/up/down then tap COPY. To select all text, tap SELECT ALL.
- Touch and hold the target text field (location where copied text is pasted) then tap Paste once it appears on the screen.
It will scan your phone and display how much space can be reclaimed. First are the Temporary files & raw files which include data from the App Cache, Clip Tray and RAW photos taken with Camera app. The next step is to check the content of Download folder and delete items you don't really need.
- Your Android stores various files as your browse the internet that can help increase your browsing speed when returning to a previously-visited site. Deleting these temporary internet files, which Android refers to as "cache", will give you more space for apps, music, or any other files you want.
- Clearing Your Memories Cache. To free up space on your device, you can clear the Memories cache. The cache contains Snaps and Stories you've recently saved to Memories, as well as other data to make Memories load faster.
- Tap on the ghost and you'll see your Snapchat icon with your name and score. Tap on the gear icon at the top left to get into the settings. From there, scroll down to Account Actions and tap on “Clear Conversations” in that menu. You will see a list of all of your messages with an x right next to it.
Updated: 24th October 2018