Where do I find Adblock on my computer?
- Open up your Internet Explorer.
- Click the gear icon to open Settings.
- Select the Manage Add-ons option on the drop-down list.
- Click the Toolbars and Extensions link in the left navigation pane.
- Right-click the AdBlock add-on name in the list, then click the Disable button.
- Click the Chrome Menu icon from the browser toolbar.
- Highlight the Tools menu, then click Extensions from the sub-menu.
- Click the Trash icon that appears next to the Adblock Plus entry.
- Click Remove once the confirmation message appears to effectively uninstall Adblock Plus from your Web browser.
- Turn pop-ups on or off
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Chrome app .
- To the right of the address bar, tap More Settings.
- Tap Site settings Pop-ups.
- Turn Pop-ups to Allowed or Block.
- On your computer, close all Chrome windows and tabs.
- Click the Start menu Control Panel.
- Click Add or Remove Programs.
- Click Google Chrome.
- Click Remove.
- To delete your profile information, like bookmarks and history, check "Also delete your browsing data."
- Click Uninstall.
- Step 1: Remove unwanted programs from Chrome (Windows only)
- On your Windows computer, visit the Chrome Cleanup Tool website.
- Click Download now.
- Read the terms of service, and click Accept and Download.
- When the file is downloaded, you'll see it at the bottom.
- Windows will ask if you want to run the file.
AdBlock is a content filtering and ad blocking extension for the Google Chrome, Apple Safari (desktop and mobile) Firefox, Opera, and Microsoft Edge web browsers. AdBlock allows users to prevent page elements, such as advertisements, from being displayed.
- To uninstall our Chrome adblock version, please go to “Settings” in the menu in the top right corner. Then, select “Extensions” on the left side. Please find Adblock Plus here, and select the small trashcan icon on the right side. Adblock Plus for Chrome will be completely removed from your browser.
- To turn certain extensions on or off, open the Chrome menu and click “Tools,” then “Extensions.” You will be able to check or uncheck a box that says “Enabled” for each extension.
- Install an extension
- Open the Chrome Web Store.
- Find and select the extension you want.
- Click Add to Chrome.
- Some extensions will let you know if they need certain permissions or data. To approve, click Add extension.
Updated: 2nd October 2019