Where can I get the Pokeflute?

The Silph Scope is given after defeating Giovanni for the first time at the Team Rocket underground hideout in Celadon City. The Poke Flute will be given after clearing Team Rocket out of the Pokemon Tower in Lavender Town.

How do you get past the thirsty guards in Pokemon Red?

To get passed the thirsty guard, go to Celadon Department Store and go to the roof of the building and purchase either a Fresh Water, Soda Pop, or Lemonade from the vending machine. Then return to the guard and give him one of drinks you've purchased and he will let you pass.
  • Where do you get the water stone in fire red?

    Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald: The Water Stone can be obtained from the Diving Treasure Hunter, and can also be found in the Abandoned Ship. FireRed/LeafGreen: The Water Stone can be bought at the Celadon Department Store. It can also be found on the Seafoam Islands.
  • Where do you get the Silph scope in fire red?

    The Silph Scope is in the Team Rocket hideout in Celadon City. Look at the poster in the Game Corner to get the stairs down to the hideout open. You get it after you beat Giovanni. With the Silph Scope you can see the ghost Marowak in the Pokemon Tower in Lavendar Town.
  • What do you do after you beat the Elite Four in fire red?

    2 Answers
    1. Obtain 60 Pokemon and get the National Dex from Prfessor oak.
    2. help Celio obtain Ruby and Sapphire.
    3. Go To Cerulean cave as Mewtwo is now obtainable.
    4. you can catch one of the three legendary dogs(When you pick Bulbasaur, you can catch Entei.
    5. You can now challenge the Battle Tower.
    6. Go on the Unown quest.

How do I get past the closed road in fire red?

Part 1 Getting the Tea Drink
  1. Go to Celadon City. To get to Saffron City, first, you'll need to go back to Celadon City.
  2. Go into Celadon Mansion. Once you're in Celadon City, visit the Celadon Mansion.
  3. Talk to the Old Lady. On the first floor of the Celadon Mansion, you should find an old woman.
  4. Receive the tea drink.
  • How do you get a bike in fire red?

    Just as in Pokemon Red, and Blue, the bike is only available after getting the bike voucher. Locate the Pokemon Fan Club in Vermilion City (The place you fight Lt. Surge for the Thunder Badge), there is a building called the Pokemon fan club.
  • Where do you find surf in fire red?

    Now you can either do the Safari Zone or the Gym. I will cover the Safari Zone first. The Safari Zone is not only a great place for catching Pokemon, it is also crucial in gaining two important HMs in the game, Surf and Strength. Head as far north as you can go in Fuchsia, and enter the building at the top.
  • Where do you get Eevee in fire red?

    In Celadon City, you can go out through a gap in the trees on the north side of the city, which gives you a way to enter the Celadon Mansion from the back. On the top floor, there is a room with an Eevee in a Poké ball on a table. If you want more Eevees you must breed it with a Ditto at the day care on Four Island.

How do you get to Celadon City in fire red?

Part 3 Getting to Celadon City
  1. Enter Lavender Town to the south.
  2. Head west on Route 8 out of Lavender Town.
  3. Enter the building to the north of the Saffron City gates.
  4. Do some training on Route 7.
  5. Enter Celadon City.
  • How do I get a Silph scope?

    1. Go to CELEDON and talk to the ROCKET at the game corner poster to get into the hideout. go through and defeat GIOVANI.
    2. Get into the rocket hideout and beat Giovanni. That being done, he will run away and leave behind the SILPH SCOPE in his place.Then you will be able to retreive the SILPH SCOPE and leave.
  • Where do you get flash in leaf green?

    1. Go in diglett"s cave then you will see that you are in route 2 go pass down some several cuts then you"ll see an aid of prof.oak (not in the house)but you need too catch 10 pokemons then he will give you the hm flash.
    2. That's not how I remember it.
    3. @FOREVERMAN1 thats in pkmn ruby sapphire or emerald.
  • How do you get fly in leaf green?

    1 Answer. To the left of Celadon City, before the Snorlax, you'll see a tree you can cut. Go through there and go to the left till you find a house. The person in there will give you Fly.

Updated: 5th September 2018

Rate This Answer

4 / 5 based on 3 votes.