Where can I find my saved drafts on Facebook?
To retrieve your draft and keep working on it, simply click on “see draft” from your timeline, or go to your “activity log.” Then just work on your post as you would normally, save again as draft or decide to schedule, backdate or publish it as you would normally from your timeline. This is a great add-on by Facebook.
After adding an effect, filter, caption or location to a photo, simply hit the back arrow at the top left of the screen to make the “Save Draft” or “Discard” screen appear. Once it's saved, you can find your creation under the “Drafts” tab in “Library” by tapping the camera button at the bottom center.
- By default, Instagram requires that photographs be shared before they're stored on your phone. The “save to phone” process only happens after you hit that “Share” button. Our service is not just a photo editing application, so iOS users do not have the ability to save filtered photos before sharing them.
- Open Instagram app > Find the photos you want to save to iPhone/iPad camera roll. Step 2. Tap. on the top right corner > Choose Copy Share URL > Open Safari and Paste and Go to the URL you have copied > Long press the photos you want to save > Tap Copy.
- Tap in the top left of the screen or swipe right from anywhere in feed. Tap then select a filter at the bottom of the screen. Tap to take a photo or tap and hold to take a video. When using the front or back-facing camera, the filter you choose will automatically appear on the closest person's face.
Draft messages are saved in your Draft folder until you send them or delete them from the folder. You can enable a preference to automatically save your email as a draft while you are composing the message. You can also click Save Draft while composing to save the message as a draft.
- To retrieve your draft and keep working on it, simply click on “see draft” from your timeline, or go to your “activity log.” Then just work on your post as you would normally, save again as draft or decide to schedule, backdate or publish it as you would normally from your timeline.
- To do this, open the messages-app on your Samsung Galaxy S5. If you are in the message list, tap the contact person where the draft is visible. Written text should now be in the text field of the text conversation. In order to delete the draft, tap in the text box and then remove the text with the keyboard.
- It's a simple solution: You open the message (double-click it in the Drafts folder), review it, edit it, and touch it up, and then click the Send button to zip the email along its merry way. Delete the message. Click to select the message and then drag it to the Deleted Items or Trash mailbox.
Updated: 12th November 2019