Step 2: Tap on an image of interest and press the star icon to the bottom right of the image. Step 3: After saving, you'll see a new banner display that lets you view all saved images. You can tap this, or head to www.google.com/save to see all saved images. Right now this URL only works from your mobile device.
Where are my pictures on Google?
To see all your photos posted to Google+ (and other Google services), you can visit the Album Archive.
- On your computer, open Google+.
- Click Menu Settings.
- Under "Photos" or "Photos and Videos Shared on Google+", turn "Show geo location by default on newly shared Google+ albums," on.
How do I access my backed up photos?
Turn back up & sync on or off
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Photos app .
- Sign in to your Google Account.
- At the top, tap Menu .
- Select Settings Back up & sync.
- Tap "Back up & sync" on or off.