What were the names of the von Trapp family?
The Real von Trapp Children's Names
- Rupert (born in 1911) – Was portrayed as Friedrich.
- Agathe (born in 1913) – Was portrayed as Liesl.
- Maria (born in 1914) – Was portrayed as Louisa.
- Werner (born in 1915) – Was portrayed as Kurt.
- Hedwig (born in 1917) – Was portrayed as Brigitta.
- Julie Andrews as Maria von Trapp.
- Christopher Plummer as Captain von Trapp.
- Eleanor Parker as Baroness Elsa von Schraeder.
- Richard Haydn as Max Detweiler.
- Peggy Wood as the Mother Abbess.
- Charmian Carr as Liesl von Trapp.
- Nicholas Hammond as Friedrich von Trapp.
- Heather Menzies as Louisa von Trapp.
- Arthur Christopher Orme Plummer CC (born December 13, 1929) is a Canadian actor. Beginning with his film debut in Stage Struck (1958), Plummer's career has spanned six decades.
- The Sound of Music opened on Broadway at the Lunt-Fontanne Theatre on November 16, 1959, moved to the Mark Hellinger Theatre on November 6, 1962, and closed on June 15, 1963, after 1,443 performances.
- Best Things To Do in Salzburg
- #1. Altstadt (Old Town) Free.
- #2. Dom zu Salzburg (Salzburg Cathedral) Free.
- #3. Mirabellgarten (Mirabell Gardens) Free.
- #4. Festung Hohensalzburg (Hohensalzburg Fortress)
- #5. Schloss Hellbrunn (Hellbrunn Palace)
- #6. Mozarts Geburtshaus (Mozart's Birthplace)
- #7. Salzburg Museum.
- #8. Mozarts Wohnhaus (Mozart's Residence)
Kym is best remembered for her role in The Sound of Music, where she played the youngest child, Gretl Von Trapp. During her appearance on The Ellen DeGeneres Show, Julie Andrews was asked about working with the Von Trapp children. She replied, "They were all lovely.
- In the Czech Republic, the average household net-adjusted disposable income per capita is USD 21 103 a year, lower than the OECD average of USD 30 563 a year. But there is a considerable gap between the richest and poorest – the top 20% of the population earn nearly four times as much as the bottom 20%.
- 25 Foods You've Gotta Try In Budapest
- Gulyás. Also known as: goulash – the national dish of Hungary is…simply awesome.
- Paprikás. Right…Hungarian food is so much more than paparikas but you've got to start with this.
- Jókai bean soup.
- Paprikás Csirke.
- Újházy chicken broth.
She was the last survivor of the seven original von Trapp children. Three half-siblings, from her father's second marriage, Rosmarie von Trapp (born 1928 or 1929), Eleonore von Trapp (born 1931), and Johannes von Trapp (born 1939), are still alive, but were not featured in The Sound of Music.
- "Oh, Pretty Woman" or "Pretty Woman" is a song recorded by Roy Orbison, written by Orbison and Bill Dees. It was released as a single in August 1964 on Monument Records and spent three weeks at number one on the Billboard Hot 100 on September 26, 1964 - the second single by Orbison to top the US charts.
- Heart of the ocean diamond. Hope Diamond. The Heart of the Ocean diamond is in fact a fictional diamond, there never was a real version in existence. Its history however is clearly similar to that of the Hope Diamond.
- The Heart of the Ocean is the name of a fictional blue diamond featured prominently in the 1997 film Titanic. In the story, the 56 carat diamond was originally owned by Louis XVI and cut into a heart shape after the French Revolution.
Updated: 28th November 2019