Similarly, what is the best fabric to wear in hot weather?
- Cotton. Cotton is one the best fabrics for hot weather.
- Linen. Linen is another top choice for summer.
- Rayon. Rayon is a man-made fabric blended from cotton, wood pulp, and other natural or synthetic fibers.
What fabrics to wear in winter?
- Wool: Worsted (manufactured), Woolen,
- Manufactured wools: Flannel (cotton or wool) Cashmere, Gabardine, Chenille, Felt, Plaids, Tweed and Mohair.
- Wool blends.
- Fleece (sheep and lambs wool)
- Polar Fleece (acrylic)
- Fake Fur.