Also asked, what needs to be checked before a long drive?
- Check the fluids in your car.
- Check your air pressure.
- Get the oil changed before you leave if it's almost time for a change.
- Check your tire wear by using a penny or tread gauge.
- Check your car's air filter.
- Wash your car.
- Check to be certain that all lights and signals are functional on your car.
What maneuvers do you do in a driving test?
- Controlled Stop Exercise (Emergency Stop)
- Mirrors, Signal, Position, Speed, Look (MSPSL) Routine.
- Turning Right at a Crossroads.
- Turn in the Road (Three Point Turn)
- Parallel Parking (Reverse Parking)
- Bay Parking (Left and Right)
- Reverse Around A Corner.
What are the bumper requirements?