Solid foods three times a day. By now your baby should be eating a variety of different foods and taking an active role at mealtimes by self-feeding and drinking from a sippy cup. At 11 to 12 months: 22 to 32 ounces of breast milk or formula in a 24-hour period.
Likewise, people ask, what not to give babies to eat?
10 Foods To Avoid Feeding Your Baby
- Nuts & Peanut Butter. Peanut butter is a kid favorite, and it has a lot of protein, but you should be very careful with not introducing your child to it too early.
- Cow's Milk.
- Egg Whites.
- Seafood & Shellfish.
What foods to give baby?
Age: 6 to 8 months
- Breast milk or formula, PLUS.
- Pureed or strained fruits (banana, pears, applesauce, peaches, avocado)
- Pureed or strained vegetables (well-cooked carrots, squash, sweet potato)
- Pureed meat (chicken, pork, beef)
- Pureed tofu.
- Small amounts of unsweetened yogurt (no cow's milk until age 1)