- Exfoliate your face. Hair follicles can become blocked with dirt and prevent your hair from growing.
- Use hair-healthy grooming products. Shampoos, or lotions with a vitamin B complex, will help.
- Massage your hair follicles. A gentle massage can help stimulate your hair follicles.
In this manner, what is the best vitamin for beard growth?
- Vitamin B5. Also known as pantothenic acid, vitamin B5 prevents hair loss and graying.
- Vitamin E. This antioxidant increases blood flow and promotes healthy hair and skin.
- Biotin. Dermatologist Dr. Jeffrey Benabio recommends biotin specifically for facial hair growth.
- Other Supplements.
Do beard supplements really work?
What foods help grow a beard?
- Eggs. Eggs are very high in quality protein which is one of the essential building blocks of hair.
- Orange Juice.
- Brazil Nuts.