- Safe to take: Regular and extra-strength Tylenol (acetaminophen)
- Safe to take: Metamucil, Colace, Citracel, Milk of Magnesia, Dulcolax.
- Safe to take: Tums, Maalox, Mylanta, Pepcid.
- Safe to take: Penicillin.
- Safe to take: Monistat, Gynelotrimin.
Just so, what medicines are safe during pregnancy?
- Acetaminophen (Tylenol)
- Diphenhydramine (Benadryl)
- Pseudoephedrine (Sudafed)
- Loratadine (Claritin)
- Zinc lozenges.
- Chloraseptic spray (but a salt water gargle is just as effective, with no risks)
What medications to avoid during pregnancy?
|Chlorphen-iramine||Chlor-Trimeton; Combination products: Advil Allergy & Congestion Relief; Alka-Seltzer Plus Cold Formula; Dristan Cold|
|Nicotine||Cigarettes and all other forms of tobacco; Nicorette gum; Nicoderm CQ patches|