Correspondingly, how do I access my SD card on my note 3?
- From a Home screen, navigate: Apps > Tools > My Files.
- Select an option (e.g., Images, Music, etc.)
- Tap the Menu icon (located in the lower-left).
- Tap Select item.
- Tap (check) the desired file(s).
- Tap the Menu icon.
- Tap Move.
- Tap SD card.
How do you format a SD card in a note 3?
- From any Home screen, tap the Menu key.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap the General tab.
- Tap Storage.
- Under 'SD card,' tap Format SD card.
- Tap Format SD card again to confirm. Follow any additional prompts.