- All your vegetable and fruit wastes, (including rinds and cores) even if they are moldy and ugly.
- Old bread, donuts, cookies, crackers, pizza crust, noodles: anything made out of flour!
- Grains (cooked or uncooked): rice, barley, you name it.
- Coffee grounds, tea bags, filters.
Also, what items do you compost?
- Fruit and vegetable scraps (G)
- Egg shells (crushed) (B)
- Coffee grounds (G)
- Coffee filters (B)
- Tea bags (Make sure they are made of natural materials like hemp or cotton, and not rayon or other synthetics.
- Loose leaf tea (G)
- Spoiled soy/rice/almond/coconut milk (G)
- Used paper napkins and paper towels (B)
What is a compost bin and what is it used for?