Thereof, what is a forearm splint?
How do you stretch your elbow?
- Hold your arm straight out so your elbow isn't bent and your palm faces up.
- Use your other hand to hold the fingers of your outstretched hand and bend it back toward your body until you can feel it in your inner forearm.
- Hold for 15 seconds.
- Repeat three to five times.
How do you stretch your Brachioradialis?
- Stand in a doorway with your shoulders parallel to the doorway's opening.
- Reach straight to the side and slightly back to grasp the doorjamb at shoulder level with your right hand.
- Turn your body slowly toward the left until you feel a stretch in your upper right arm.