The WPS button on the router makes it easy to allow chosen devices to connect to a password protected connection. Locate the WPS button on the front or top of the router. Locate the WPS button on the front panel of the Sky+HD box and press it within one minute of pressing the button on the wireless router.
Similarly, it is asked, how do I connect my sky box to my WIFI?
Router with a WPS button
- Press and hold the router WPS button for three seconds then immediately press the WPS button on your Sky box.
- The wireless light on your Sky box will flash amber then turn solid amber when connected.
How do you catch up on Sky?
To find BBC iPlayer on Sky HD:
- Press the TV Guide button on your Sky remote control.
- Navigate to the On Demand section, then Catch Up.
- Choose BBC iPlayer from the menu.
How do I connect to my Sky router?
Make sure you're connected to your Sky Broadband home network. In the address bar, type 192.168.0.1 and press Enter. Select Change Wireless Password in the right hand menu. Or select Wireless settings, Setup or Wireless depending on your router type.