How do I change my username in Windows 10?
- Use the Windows key + X keyboard shortcut to open the Power User menu and select Control Panel.
- Click the Change account type link.
- Select your local account.
- Click the Change the account name link.
- Enter the new name for the account.
How can I change my email address password?
- Log in to Webmail with your email account.
- Click Settings at the top of the screen.
- Click Account administration in the menu to the left.
- Type in your new password.
- Confirm your new password by typing it in again.
- Click Save in the top of the screen, to save your changes.