Also know, how do I clean my top load washer?
- Fill the washer using the highest load size, hottest water setting, and longest wash.
- Open the lid and as the washer tub fills, add a quart of white vinegar (or bleach).
- Next, add a cup of baking soda.
- Meanwhile, remove any parts you can and soak them and clean nooks and crannies under the lid.
How much vinegar do you put in a washing machine to clean it?
- Select the hot water setting.
- Select the “extra rinse” option if your washer has that choice.
- Add ¾ cup of white vinegar to the bleach dispenser or fill to its max level.
- Allow the cycle to run until it has completed.