What is the zip code of?
ZIP Codes are a system of postal codes used by the United States Postal Service (USPS) since 1963. The term ZIP is an acronym for Zone Improvement Plan; it was chosen to suggest that the mail travels more efficiently and quickly (zipping along) when senders use the code in the postal address.
A ZIP+4 Code uses the basic five-digit code plus four additional digits to identify a geographic segment within the five-digit delivery area, such as a city block, a group of apartments, an individual high-volume receiver of mail, a post office box, or any other unit that could use an extra identifier to aid in
- Straight also uses At&t towers. The boxes for those phones have GSM on the front, the verizon ones have CDMA or nothing. It's owned by TracFone. If the phone has a C at the end of the name of the phone (after the number) it works on Verizon.
- This kit is for Straight Talk bring your own phone program that offer unlimited TALK/TEXT/DATA for $45. Unlimited data includes 5GB LTE data. For CDMA phones requiring a SIM Card such as Verizon iPhone, Verizon Galaxy phone or other unlocked CDMA phones. NOT COMPATIBLE WITH AT&T OR GSM PHONES.
- Straight Talk Bring Your Own Phone CDMA Activation Kit: $45 per month, unlimited data, talk and text.
Postal Index Number (PIN) or PIN Code is a 6 digit code of Post Office numbering used by India Post. Indian Postal Service introduced the 6 Digit Zip code or PIN Code on 15th August 1972, inorder to make the process of delivering letters and parcels more efficient.
- Indiana ZIP Code List
Zip Codes for the State of Indiana Zip Code City County 46001 Alexandria Madison 46011 Anderson Madison 46012 Anderson Madison CITY and (COUNTY) ZIP CODE STATE Abrams - (Oconto) 54101 Wisconsin Adell - (Sheboygan) 53001 Wisconsin Algoma - (Kewaunee) 54201 Wisconsin Appleton - (Outagamie) 54911 Wisconsin
- Indiana - postal codes
Place Code 40.256/-85.668 3 Anderson 46011 40.115/-85.725 4 Anderson 46012
A postal code (also known locally in various English-speaking countries throughout the world as a postcode, post code, Eircode, PIN Code or ZIP Code) is a series of letters or digits or both, sometimes including spaces or punctuation, included in a postal address for the purpose of sorting mail.
- California ZIP Code List
Zip Codes for the State of California Zip Code City Zip Code Map 90001 Los Angeles View Map 90002 Los Angeles View Map 90003 Los Angeles View Map
- A complete, nine-digit ZIP Code consists of two parts. The first five digits indicate the destination post office or delivery area. The last 4 digits represents a specific delivery route within that overall delivery area. All 9 digits of a full zip code assist the USPS in effectively sorting the mail.
- North Carolina Covers 1080 ZIP Codes
ZIP Code City County ZIP Code 27006 Advance Davie ZIP Code 27007 Ararat Surry ZIP Code 27009 Belews Creek Forsyth ZIP Code 27010 Bethania Forsyth
Updated: 25th November 2019