What is the XYZ direction?
The next thing to be aware of is that the direction that the axis icon is pointing is the positive direction for that axis. For example, look at the Z axis: if you remember we said earlier that the Z axis is the forward-to-backward axis.
z-axis - Computer Definition. The third axis, usually representing depth, of a three-dimensional grid, chart, or graph in a Cartesian coordinate system. The z-axis is perpendicular to both the x-axis and y-axis and is used to plot the value of z, the third unknown in mathematics.
- The wii remote and the six axis controller detect movement in 3D coordinates by use of accelerometers. So the Z axis is up and down movement, the Y axis is foreward and backward movement, and the X axis is side to side movement. The Z rotation measures how the controller is tilted in 3D space.
- “I think; therefore I am” was the end of the search Descartes conducted for a statement that could not be doubted. He found that he could not doubt that he himself existed, as he was the one doing the doubting in the first place. In Latin (the language in which Descartes wrote), the phrase is “Cogito, ergo sum.”
- This method of doubt was largely popularized in Western philosophy by René Descartes, who sought to doubt the truth of all his beliefs in order to determine which beliefs he could be certain were true.
gen.xyz. .xyz is a top-level domain name. It was proposed in ICANN's New generic top-level domain (gTLD) Program, and became available to the general public on June 2, 2014. XYZ.COM and CentralNic are the registries for the domain.
XYZ Examine Your Zipper Computing » Texting Rate it: XYZ Xtra Years Of Zest Community Rate it: XYZ Xamine Your Zipper Internet » Chat Rate it: XYZ Horizontal, Vertical, Depth Academic & Science » Mathematics Rate it: XYZ eXcuse me, Your Zipper Internet » Chat Rate it:
- XYZ Corporation, doing business as James TravelPOINTS Intl., operates as a travel agent. The company was founded in 1957 and is based in Boulder, Colorado. As of October 31, 2010, XYZ Corporation operates as a subsidiary of Frosch International Travel, Inc.
- Top-level domain (TLD) refers to the last segment of a domain name, or the part that follows immediately after the "dot" symbol. TLDs are mainly classified into two categories: generic TLDs and country-specific TLDs. Examples of some of the popular TLDs include .com, .org, .net, .gov, .biz and .edu.
Definition of: X-Y-Z matrix. x-y-z matrix. A three-dimensional structure. The x-axis and y-axis represent the first two dimensions; the z-axis, the third dimension. In a graphic image, the x and y denote width and height; the z denotes depth.
- Just as the two-dimensional coordinates system can be divided into four quadrants the three-dimensional coordinate system can be divided into eight octants. The first octant is the octant in which all three of the coordinates are positive. Here is a sketch of the plane in the first octant.
- iterated integral. Word Origin. See more synonyms on Thesaurus.com noun Mathematics. a double integral that is evaluated by first integrating the integrand with respect to one variable with the second variable being held constant and then integrating the resulting function with respect to the second variable.
- The moment-area method is one of the most effective methods for obtaining the bending displacement in beams and frames. Two theorems known as the moment area theorems are utilized for calculation of the deflection. One theorem is used to calculate the change in the slope between two points on the elastic curve.
Updated: 22nd September 2018