What is the Weather Channel on DISH Network?
Weather Channel on DISH Network - Channel 214. The Weather Channel on DISH TV features forecast information in addition to a variety of weather programming. News, in-depth documentaries and specials are offered throughout the day.
|The Weather Channel|
|Selective TV, Inc. (Alexandria, Minnesota)||K50DB-D (channel 50)|
|Dish Network||214 (HD/SD)|
|DirecTV||362 (HD/SD) 1362 (On Demand)|
- Jim Cantore. James "Jim" D. Cantore (born February 16, 1964) is an American meteorologist. He is best known as an on-air personality for The Weather Channel.
- Well the Weather Channel is now available on your Roku with their new Local Now Roku Channel. If you have had Sling TV recently you are probably already familiar with Local Now. It brings local weather, news, sports, traffic, and other local content to your Roku.
- DirecTV carries two national weather stations: WeatherNation on channel 361 and The Weather Channel on 362. With both stations, you can use interactive features to get local forecasts at any time. Depending on your receiver type, you can access these using either the red button or the ACTIVE button on your remote.
DirecTV carries two national weather stations: WeatherNation on channel 361 and The Weather Channel on 362. With both stations, you can use interactive features to get local forecasts at any time. Depending on your receiver type, you can access these using either the red button or the ACTIVE button on your remote.
- The lowest advertised monthly bundle, Triple Play Select, costs $29.99 for each tier but must be combined into a three-part set that includes internet, 125 cable channels and phone services. A high-definition cable box, with no DVR service, is an additional $4.99 per month.
- Get free Basic Cable TV with an HDTV antenna. There is a thing called Broadcast Digital TV that apparently most people are unaware of. According to the Disablemycable.com, you can receive signals for the major networks such as NBC, FOX, and ABC, as well as PBS and local stations for free with a Hi-Def antenna.
- If your TV is digital, then there will be a label with the letters “HD”, “ATSC”, “HDTV”, or other words indicating the TV has a digital tuner. If your TV is not digital, you can convert it using a digital converter box. Once you have a TV that is “digital ready”, all you need to do is install a TV antenna.
Updated: 30th September 2018