Similarly, what is an online ID for PSN?
How do I make a PlayStation account?
- Open PlayStation Network from the menu.
- Select Sign Up.
- Choose Create a New Account (New Users).
- Select Continue on the screen that has an overview of what's needed for setup.
- Enter in your country/region of residence, language, and date of birth, and then press Continue.
How do you change your ID on ps4?
- Select your local user account and press up on the control pad to access the Function menu and go to [Settings] > [PlayStation Network] > [Account Information] > [Sign-in ID] and press (X button).
- Enter your password.
- Enter your new Sign-In ID (Email Address) and select 'Confirm'.