Demographics of Germany 2019 Due to external migration, the population increased by 252,347. The sex ratio of the total population was 0.960 (960 males per 1 000 females) which is lower than global sex ratio. The global sex ratio in the world was approximately 1 016 males to 1 000 females as of 2019.
Read, more on it here. Also to know is, which country has high sex ratio?
In absolute terms, Russian Federation has 1 cr more females than males followed by Brazil (3.6 mn), United States of America (3.4 mn) and Ukraine (3.2 mn). On the other hand, India has 5.38 cr more males followed by China having 3.75 cr more females than males.
Furthermore, which state in India has more females than males?
Ranking of States and Union Territories - Population Census 2001–2011
|2011 Census||2011 Census|
|State||Sex Ratio||Sex Ratio|
How many males are in India?
The first and foremost component of gender statistics revealed by Census 2001, 532 million constituting 52 percent are males and 497 million constituting remaining 48 percent are females in the population.
How are men in the world?
The number of men and women in the world is roughly equal, though men hold a slight lead with 102 men for 100 women (in 2015). More precisely, out of 1,000 people, 504 are men (50.4%) and 496 are women (49.6%).