Similarly, you may ask, why are student ambassadors important?
Why do you want to be a student ambassador?
- Share your journey. As an Ambassador you have the opportunity to share your unique uni journey with potential future students.
- Great professional experience.
- Job diversity.
- Paid employment that suits your schedule.
- Enhance your uni experience.
What are the qualities of a student ambassador?
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Confident with a willingness to learn.
- Enthusiastic, friendly and approachable.
- Punctual, flexible and reliable.
- Positive but realistic approach to university life.
- Well presented.
What are the qualities of a good ambassador?
- Knowledge of (and Appreciation for) Marketing.
- An Established Online Presence.
- A High Level of Professionalism.
- Natural Leadership Skills.
- A Passion for Building and Growing Relationships.
- The Ability to Gather Feedback and Provide Innovative Insight.