What is the name of the compound p4s7?
Tetraphosphorus heptasulphide. Chemical Names: Tetraphosphorus heptasulphide; 12037-82-0; P4-S7; Phosphorus sulfide (P4S7); EINECS 234-868-9; UN1339 More PHOSPHORUS HEPTASULFIDE, FREE FROM YELLOW AND WHITE PHOSPHORUS is a light-yellow crystals, light-gray powder, or fused solid.
|Molar mass||411.68717 g/mol|
|Appearance||dark red solid|
- Tetrafluoromethane, also known as carbon tetrafluoride, is the simplest fluorocarbon (CF4). It has a very high bond strength due to the nature of the carbon–fluorine bond. It can also be classified as a haloalkane or halomethane.
- Identify compound as ionic or covalent then give proper name
Chemical Formula Type of Compound Compound Name BBr3 covalent boron tribromide CaSO4 ionic calcium sulphate C2Br6 covalent diboron hexabromide Cr(CO3)3 ionic chromium (VI) carbonate
- Tetraphosphorus pentasulfide. Chemical Names: Tetraphosphorus pentasulfide; 12137-70-1; AC1L3EJA; Tetraphosphorous pentasulfide; DTXSID70153254; 2,4,6,8,9-PENTATHIA-1,3,5,7-TETRAPHOSPHATRICYCLO[126.96.36.199(3),?]NONANE More
Mercuric oxide. Chemical Names: MERCURIC OXIDE; Mercury(II) oxide; Mercury oxide; Mercuric oxide, red; Mercury oxide (HgO); 21908-53-2 More
- Mercury(I) oxide, also known as mercurous oxide, is an inorganic metal oxide with the chemical formula Hg2O. It is a brown/black powder, insoluble in water, toxic but without taste or smell. It is chemically unstable and converts to mercury(II) oxide and mercury metal.
- Mercury(II) oxide, a red solid, decomposes when heated to produce mercury and oxygen gas. A reaction is also considered to be a decomposition reaction even when one or more of the products are still compounds. A metal carbonate decomposes into a metal oxide and carbon dioxide gas.
- Chemical Names and Formulas
A B Iron (III) Hydroxide Fe(OH)3 Iron (III) Iodide FeI3 Iron (III) Nitate Fe(NO3)3 Iron (III) Phosphate FePO4
Tetrasulfur tetranitride is an inorganic compound with the formula S4N4. This gold-poppy coloured solid is the most important binary sulfur nitride, which are compounds that contain only the elements sulfur and nitrogen.
- Phosphorus pentasulfide is the inorganic compound with the formula P2S5 or dimer P4S10. This yellow solid is the one of two phosphorus sulfides of commercial value. Samples often appear greenish-gray due to impurities.
- Chemical Names: Diphosphorus trisulphide; 12165-69-4; 81129-00-2; Phosphorus sulfide (P2S3); EINECS 235-317-5; UN1343 More PHOSPHORUS TRISULFIDE, FREE FROM YELLOW AND WHITE PHOSPHORUS is a grayish yellow solid.
- Iron(III) sulfide, also known as ferric sulfide or sesquisulfide, is one of the three iron sulfides besides FeS and FeS2. It is a solid, black powder but decays at ambient temperature into a yellow-green powder.
Updated: 4th October 2019