- Rowing. How tiring can a sport be if it requires you to sit for the entire duration?
- Water Polo.
- Australian Rules Football.
- Ice Hockey.
- Cross country skiing.
In this regard, is Mx the most physically demanding sport?
What sport takes the most skill?
- Ice Hockey. Hockey is one sport that a lot of people have a tough time competing in, partly because you're skating on ice and partly because you're sprinting your butt off during a shift.
What is the toughest sport in the world?
- 1 Decathlon. The decathlon is “a classic example” of a tough sport, says Moyna.
- 2 Marathon. The classic Olympic sport is one of the toughest.
- 3 Boxing. This sport is all about physicality and endurance.
- 4 Water polo.
- 5 Rowing.