- Cassiterite (tin)
- Chromite (chromium)
- Coltan (niobium and tantalum)
- Columbite (niobium)
- Hematite (iron)
- Ilmenite (titanium)
- Magnetite (iron)
- Pyrolusite (manganese)
Similarly, it is asked, what metals are found in ores?
- Copper (chalcopyrite, malachite and others);
- Nickel (garnierite, pentlandite and others)
- Lead (galena and others);
- Zinc (sphalerite and others);
- Tin (cassiterite and others);
- Aluminium (bauxite and others);
- Gold, silver, platinum and other precious metals;
- Uranium and thorium; and.
What is the most common metal in the earth?
What are some examples of an ore?