What is the merchant account ID in PayPal?
Using the Merchant Account ID, prevents net bots from harvesting email addresses. The ID is composed of about 13 random numbers and letters. When you open a PayPal Account, this ID is assigned to your account automatically.
Re: Help with my paypal ID. It is just your email that you use to log on. You can test it by having someone send a penny to your account. Don't forget to click on the personal tab when sending personal payments so paypal doesn't take a fee!
- After you add that address to your PayPal account, the money appears in your PayPal balance. If a buyer is paying you for an eBay item, they must send their payment to the email address you selected when you listed your item. (You entered this email address on the Sell Your Item form.)
- Setup a PayPal ID in your account to prepare for using a PayPal button in your email
- Place your mouse over the name in the upper-right and then select My Settings.
- Click "Email Features".
- Click "Setup PayPal".
- In the PayPal ID Email Address field, enter the address you use when you log in to PayPal.
- Click Save.
- Part 1 Creating an Account
- Visit the PayPal website or open the PayPal app.
- Click "Sign Up for Free" or tap "Sign Up".
- Enter your email address and create a password.
- Fill out the form with your personal information.
- Enter your credit or debit card (optional).
- Enter your bank account information (optional).
If you've purchased an upgrade for your WordPress.com blog, our payment processor has generated a unique transaction ID to identify your transaction. It's a 17-character string made up of both letters and numbers. We may request the PayPal transaction ID to look up your purchase, or to verify your account ownership.
- The PayPal system processed your transaction as a guest, not a member, thus there's no record of the purchase in your new PayPal Account Transaction History. You would need to either contact the seller or merchant and request a receipt or use the infomation on your credit card statement.
- If you've purchased an upgrade for your WordPress.com blog, our payment processor has generated a unique transaction ID to identify your transaction. It's a 17-character string made up of both letters and numbers. We may request the PayPal transaction ID to look up your purchase, or to verify your account ownership.
- Nothing is completely risk-free—glitches and data breaches are possible anywhere. But PayPal is a reputable company with enough security and consumer protection in place to keep you relatively safe online. Data security: PayPal's website is secure and encrypted.
Here's how to find your PayPal Credit account number:
- Click PayPal Credit on the left side of your summary page.
- Click See Statements.
- Click a statement cycle date to view transactions from that billing cycle.
- Here's how:
- Log in to your PayPal account.
- Click Profile.
- Click My personal info.
- Click Update next to Phone.
- Click Edit, Make Primary, Remove, or Add and make your changes.
- A bank identification number (BIN) is the initial four to six numbers that appear on a credit card. The bank identification number uniquely identifies the institution issuing the card. The BIN is key in the process of matching transactions to the issuer of the charge card.
- Here's how to add money from your confirmed bank account:
- Log in to your PayPal account.
- Click Add money under your PayPal balance.
- Select your bank account (if you have more than one), enter the amount to transfer and click Add.
Updated: 18th November 2019