What is the meaning of Xenium?
Definition of xenium. plural xenia -nē? 1 : a present given among the ancient Greeks and Romans to a guest or stranger and especially to a foreign ambassador. 2 xenia plural : gifts sometimes given compulsorily to medieval rulers and churches.
xenagogue. One who conducts strangers; a guide. So xenagogy, conduction of strangers: used as the title of a guide-book.
- 1) Exhale completely through your mouth, making a whoosh sound. 2) Close your mouth and inhale quietly through your nose to a mental count of four. 3) Hold your breath for a count of seven. 4) Exhale completely through your mouth, making a whoosh sound to a count of eight. 5) This is one breath.
- Take a Deep Breath. For many of us, relaxation means zoning out in front of the TV at the end of a stressful day. The relaxation response is a physical state of deep rest that changes the physical and emotional responses to stress (e.g., decreases in heart rate, blood pressure, rate of breathing, and muscle tension).
- “You simply breathe in through your nose for four seconds, hold your breath for seven seconds, and exhale through your mouth for eight seconds. “
Xenial Xerus is the Ubuntu codename for version 16.04 of the Ubuntu Linux-based operating system. For developers, the Xenial Xerus 16.04 release includes the Snapcraft tool, which simplifies building, developing and distributing snap packages.
- LTS is an abbreviation for “Long Term Support”. A new LTS version is released every two years. In previous releases, a Long Term Support (LTS) version had three years support on Ubuntu (Desktop) and five years on Ubuntu Server. Starting with Ubuntu 12.04 LTS, both versions received five years support.
- DigitalOcean calls its cloud servers Droplets; each Droplet you create is a new server for your personal use.
- Ubuntu Server is a server operating system, developed by Canonical and open source programmers around the world, that works with nearly any hardware or virtualization platform. It can serve up websites, file shares, and containers, as well as expand your company offerings with an incredible cloud presence.
Xenodochial is an adjective describing something – such as a person, place or software application -- that is friendly to strangers. “Xenos” is a Greek word for “strangers;" according to the Oxford English Dictionary, xenodochial means "hospitable."
- Definition of yokelish. : characteristic of or resembling a yokel : rude, uncouth.
- dpkg is the software at the base of the package management system in the free operating system Debian and its numerous derivatives. dpkg is used to install, remove, and provide information about .deb packages. dpkg (Debian Package) itself is a low level tool.
- .su. .su was assigned as the country code top-level domain (ccTLD) for the Soviet Union (USSR) on 19 September 1990. Even though the Soviet Union itself was dissolved a mere 15 months later, the .su top-level domain remains in use today.
Updated: 2nd October 2019